Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Something I never thought I'd say...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    What the hell are you talking about, Burrhead? It's not my business what he posts. That's why I don't reply to his [censored]. Another things, what the hell are you talking about punk rock. Punk rock is from your era. Not mine. I posted that because more than one person has sent me a pm asking me about it. It's not punk rock either, one of the bands has a singer that's compared to Tina Turner. It's more like old Cream or Black Sabbath with alot of religious overtones to it. If you want to tag along, feel free. You can ride with me and Knight 67. This kid is a stupid [censored]. If you want to keep codling him go ahead. I'm not kissing his [censored] and acting like he can walk on water though. I thought you were better than that too. I thought you were "old school" and didn't go for the stupid childish ravings of these retard kids today. I guess not. Like I said, I don't reply to his foolishness and I'm not sure why anyone does. How many people do you think actually wanted to see this moron make a video of himself throwing a football? Since that's so interesting to you, why don't you make one of yourself tossing around the old pigskin? I'd like to see that.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    One more thing, Burrhead buddy...is this thread title nothing more than someone just screaming for attention?...

    "ASK CHUBZ" -- Submit questions for me to answer! "

    attention whore3
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    That music you all listen to is nothing more than teenyboppers that don't have a clue. I'm older than you so punk rock is not from my era. Go ahead and gather up in a field or something, pitch your pup tent and roll in the grass. That flower child music doesn't cut in my book. And you are old enogh to be knight's daddy, so grow up!!!!! By the way I can throw a football, and kick it also, so if you need some lessons, give me a call.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    I thought you were a God fearing fellow, Burrhead. Like I said, it's very influenced by the bible. They have a hammond organ like what's used in churches. With songs about David and the Philistines, Moses, Exodus and lots of other religious references. It's nice to know that you think I could have fathered a child at the ripe old age of 8 or 9 too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And that Punk junk...that's a 70's-80's thing. The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Clash. That's your stuff, chief. By the way the teeney boppers that don't have a clue...they're about your age actually. You might have 2 years on them that's about it. They're in there mid 30's. All married, nice fellows.

    Please leave your number and I'll contact you about your football kicking and passing instructions. I'm going to hook you up with your little hero, chubz. Five minutes with him and you'll probably be right on track with me. What do you think would be better, me acting like 9 out of 10 people on here pretending he's doing something worth while and enjoying what he's doing and just feeding his ego falsely, or just ignoring him hoping he'll start acting mature and not like a fool?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    I'll stick with the Marshall Family and McGlothlins. By the way, Alabama is coming out with an inspirational cd.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Alabama is coming out with an inspirational cd.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That's unfortunate. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    Best band ever. Get with the program!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    roll OVERRATED!!!!!OVERRATED!!!!!OVERRATED!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    Your "son" just posted another exciting video series of himself on the non-sports forum, burrhead. Enjoy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    80 million albums later-----they could care less what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •